Notice of Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Wallpaper images that you may find displayed on this site are copyrighted by their respective rights owners. hdwallpaperdaily.com policy is to remove all images that violate copyrights. Please submit a request to remove images or for proper attribution of credit. The images displayed on this site may be used for free or educational purposes only. If you would like to use any of the images displayed on this site for any other purpose, please obtain permission from the copyright holder. hdwallpaperdaily.com does not have the rights to give you such permission. By submitting wallpapers to hdwallpaperdaily.com you agree that you are the owner or have permission from the owner to use your submitted work. All wallpapers on this site are taken from publicly available search engine results and user submissions.
Disclaimer: hdwallpaperdaily.com consists of a compilation of public information available on the internet. These images are collected from multiple free sources on the internet. We are not claiming any copyright or affiliation with the publisher of this art, nor are we taking responsibility for material inside the art.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), hdwallpaperdaily.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to hdwallpaperdaily.com designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to hdwallpaperdaily.com by providing hdwallpaperdaily.com designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SheetMusicMouse.com to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit hdwallpaperdaily.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be informed to hdwallpaperdaily.com administrators through our online contact form.